(Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press, 2009, 397pp.) Eileen Babbitt and Ellen Lutz have made an important contribution to world citizen diplomacy. As they point out “To prevent wars and massive human rights violations and rebuild societies in their aftermath; an approach
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology