John W. McDonald with Noa Zanolli. The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons. (Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2008, 341pp.) This book is an increasingly used form of oral history collection — sometimes transformed into a book; sometimes kept as
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology