(Paris: Editions du Seuil, 2011, 343pp.) Translated into English and published as Jean Ziegler Betting on Famine: Why the World Still Goes Hungary (New York: The New Press, 2013). The First Millennium Goals set in 2000 were to half poverty and hunger
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology