(Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008, 376pp.) David Cortright; Director of Policy Studies at Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies; and an activist especially on nuclear arms issues; has set out a clear and up-to-date history of the ideas and movements
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology