(Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 2011, 340pp.) As Krista Wiegand writes “The persistence of territorial disputes makes it difficult for states to cooperate on simple bilateral issues like immigration, trade, fishing rights and joint security.” We might question if these are
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology