(Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2018) The 14 September 2019; drone attacks on oil installations in eastern Saudi Arabia have dimmed hope for U.S. – Iranian discussions aimed to reduce tensions; and potentially end the armed conflict in Yemen. Tensions have increased;
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology
- Krista Wiegand. Enduring Territorial Disputes