Whenever; the structure among States was too small to deal with the socio-economic and political challenges being faced; persons have worked for larger groupings: the United States rather than the Articles of Confederation, the European Union, the African Union, the United Nations.
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology
- Krista Wiegand. Enduring Territorial Disputes