Why do we hesitate to open our hearts to the call of the world within us, to the sense of the earth. By ‘sense of the earth’; we mean here the passionate sense of common destiny that draws the thinking fraction of
- A Vibrant World Civil Society
- Sue and Steve Williams: Being in the Middle by Being at the Edge
- Norman Cousins: A Pioneer of Track II Diplomacy.
- The Shifting Grounds of Conflict and Peacebuilding: Stories and Lessons
- Edward J. Dale.Completing Piaget’s Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology